Wednesday, October 2, 2013

My Cardboard Challenge WEX Lesson


It was a week from the cardboard challenge and I was thinking of what I should make for it.  I had a general idea in my head but I needed to write it down to remember it. The thing that I had in mind was a game where you try to roll the ball up a cardboard slant to  try to get it into three holes that I would cut into the cardboard. I sketched it out and being the artist that I am, it looked pretty good to me. The thing that bothered me was that once I drew it up, it looked like it was too hard to make. Also the most important thing,  it didn’t even look that much fun. I pondered over this for a little bit and came to a conclusion. Well the whole point of the cardboard challenge was for it to be fun so that sketch was out of the question. I thought for a little while longer and then all of a sudden it came to me like a shot through the the heart. I should make a cardboard whack a mole! There were many reasons why I should make it, it was quite easy to make and would only take a max of three hours, it would look cool, and most of all, It was fun! I sketched it out and looked perfect to me. I learned that you should always check over things and revise them before you make you commit to your final product.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this one in class. Tyler. Idea for you - take a picture of the final product for your blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me where you are from :)